InterJurisconsult provides the following Notary Public services:
- Certifying Copies of Documents
- Drafting Affidavits and Statutory Declarations
- Drafting Power of Attorneys
- Drafting Letters of Invitation (for Visitor Visa Applications)
- Drafting Authorizations for Child’s Travel
- Swearing Documents
Client who retains InterJurisconsult to handle his/her immigration matters may receive free Notary Public services from InterJurisconsult, provided that such services would be required during the period and for the purposes covered by the retainer agreement between InterJursiconsult and such client.
InterJurisconsult may offer reduced fees for its Notary Public services to its previous clients during their first 12 months in Canada or during the first 12 months following the end of the period covered by the retainer agreement between InterJurisconsult and its previous clients, provided that such retainer agreement related to clients’ Canadian immigration matters.